Who we are and how we tick
We are NETRONIC - The Gantt Solutions Company. We aren't an ultra-modern start-up company. We are a company with experience and tradition, which not only makes us proud but we also believe our customers and partners massively benefit from. We were founded in 1975 as independent company and were and are not financed by venture capital.
Since then, we have been working on the visualization of planning and production data. While in the beginning we concentrated on network charts, it is the interactive Gantt chart that has been the heart of our business operations for more than 25 years now. Since we have a loyality rate of nearly 100 %, a great number of our developers have been developing interactive Gantt charts for decades already. This long-term and concentrated knowledge pays off: We don't develop "toy software"! Due to our experience we want our products to be leading in terms of contents, functionality and performance. This is what we stand for ... and what we have been delivering for decades.
What we do
NETRONIC, the Gantt Solutions Company, based in Aachen (Germany) is a leading supplier of visual scheduling software to help companies manage time- and resource-centric planning data. This visualization with Gantt charts enables customers to make faster and better decisions thus gaining operational agility. Based on more than 25 years’ experience with Gantt chart software, the 20+ employees company NETRONIC provides four offerings for its international customers:
- The software controls VARCHART XGantt and JGantt enable software developers to integrate flexible and powerful Gantt charts into their applications.
- The Visual Scheduling Suite addresses customers and partners of the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics NAV and offers the fully integrated, interactive visual scheduling of production, project, resource and service order data.
- For larger SMB clients, NETRONIC develops tailor-made planning solutions based on its proven software products.
- Strip producers (paper, nonwovens, plastic foils) benefit from a strong product basis to build manufacturing execution software solutions.
What is important for us?
Customer fulfillment: Everybody says that. But we act accordingly:
- Once you are a customer, you get a named and fix contact person with whom you can deal directly. No need to communicate with anonymous websites and forms.
- Our product strategy stands out by persistence. We care for protecting your investment.
- It's a short way from a feature request to our development plan. Try it!
Gantt chart competence: We keep thinking about the Gantt chart intensively. About views, applications, alternative display modes, new variations. We'd rather be proficient in one theme than have superficial knowledge about many.
Reliability, Confidence and Openness: There's no more to be said.